Shipping And Returns Terms & Conditions
1. You have 15 days to file for a return of non Personalised items via email. Please email your Order Number, Full Name and Product you wish to return to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Strictly no returns on personalised items, earrings, headbands, hairclips & hats due to hygiene reasons along with SALE items.
3. Our Personalised items are custom made so they can not be exchanged or refunded once the order is placed. Therefore, please review your personalisation request carefully.
4. Once dispatched, delivery takes up to 1-2 working days in Ireland, for Europe and the Rest Of The World please allow 3-5 working days.
6. When you place an order online you will be sent a receipt of payment to your email address & when your order has been processed a dispatch confirmation e-mail to confirm your parcel has been dispatched from GLITZ N PIECES HQ. No receipts will be included in any parcels.
7. If you request a refund you will receive the amount you paid in your order once you have contacted us within the 15 days minus postage and packaging through the method of payment you processed your payment with.
8. Not responsible for the payment of postage for returning goods.
9. By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, you are agreeing to pay through our form of payment which is Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay & Shopify Pay.
10. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
11. Prices for our products are subject to change without any notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
12. Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. All images are taken by us in house. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
GLITZ N PIECES Private Policy
GLITZ N PIECES (us, our, we) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This policy explains in great detail how we collect, store and use any personal information about you so please continue to read the following carefully. This policy relates to your use of our e-commerce website.
For the purposes of this policy data protection law means: from 25 May 2018, unless it is is no longer applicable in Ireland, we will comply with the GDPR The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The personal information we hold about you will be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
GLITZ N PIECES and Shopify are the data controllers of the personal information we hold about you. Woo Commerce is the store host we use for our e-commerce site.Woo Commerce have their own Private Policy regarding GDPR.
Information we collect
- When you purchase from us at www.glitznpieces.com we collect, personal information such as your first name, last name, billing (optional) and delivery address, telephone number, email address, items ordered and payment method used. However we do not have access to your payment details. Third Party payment hosts which we use on our website have access to this information. These are Stripe, Apple Pay and Paypal who all have their own GDPR Private Policy.
- If you set up an online account with us, your password is stored through Shopify. GLITZ N PIECES cannot view or access this information.
- If you sign up to receive our email newsletter, we will store your email address.
- All personal information is kept on a secure server.
How we use the information we collect
- 1. To process your order including delivery, payment and returns.
- 2. To communicate with you about our products and promotions that may be of interest if you have consented for us to do so. You may opt-out of receiving these messages at any time as explained above.
- 3. To monitor purchase history, site use and traffic patterns to improve our site design and products.
- 4. Any information we collect about customers’ browsing and buying habits is used for statistical analysis and to continuously improve the GLITZ N PIECES website and the products and services offered to our customers.
- 5. To assist in the detection and prevention of fraud.
- 6. Our Courier Service has access to your full name and delivery address for postal purposes only.
Why do we contact you?
If you have signed up for our newsletters, we contact you to update you about new product launches, sales and offers which are exclusive to our contact list. You can opt out of marketing emails at any time. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing from us, click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email communications.
- When you make a purchase online, we will contact you by email to notify you of updates to your order.
- We may also contact you about leaving reviews for products once you have received your order.
- If successful when entering any of our competitions or prize draws we will contact you by email to notify you.
- We will contact you by telephone if there is a problem with your order.
- Where you contact us via social media to make an enquiry, we may respond via the email you have provided when you placed your order.
What are your rights?
You have the right to obtain confirmation that your data is being processed and request access to your personal data. You can make a request by email to email@example.com.
We will respond within one month with the following:
- 1. List and confirm what personal data we hold about you.
- 2. Provide a copy of the data in commonly used electronic format.
- 3. Provide any supporting explanatory materials.
Rights of Rectification and Erasure (the right to be forgotten) You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate or no longer necessary.
You can sign up to receive marketing communications through our online sign up form, when you create an account or during the checkout process. Simply tick the opt-in box at any of these stages.
Marketing communications may be sent from time to time. You can choose to unsubscribe at the bottom of every marketing email by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link.
Third Party Sites
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
SSL and encryption
We use the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standards. We use encryption to safeguard your personal information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us. The encryption technique we use is the highest standard available for e-commerce.
Thank you for taking the time to read our Private Policy.
What we're all about
We focus on stylish personal designs that you'll want to wear every day. We want your jewellery to feel special and make your inner sparkle shine. We create designs filled with thoughtful touches to represent you.
Quality That's Made To Last.
We use Stainless steel in all of our pieces. Stainless steel is a sustainable material as its long term life makes it an ideal environmental performer compared to other metals. It is fully recyclable and can be repurposed repeatedly without losing its durability or tarnish-free resistance. It is not harmful or toxic to the environment.
We keep our prices affordable for you, so you can refresh your styles & wear your accessories every day.
Designed In-House By Us, For You
Our products are designed in-house in Ireland. We understand that your style represents your personality, so it has to be as unique and beautiful as you are. GLITZ N PIECES is dedicated to styles you'll treasure for years to come.